Mipac’s Quality Management System has been certified by the BSI group, confirming that it complies with the requirements of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard for the provision of process automation and control services. Previously Mipac was certified ISO 9001:2008 for 10 years.
The ISO 9001 is the most recognized quality management system that helps organisations to meet expectations and needs of customers, allowing continual monitoring and managing quality across all operations, outlining ways to achieve it, benchmarks and consistent performance.
The revised ISO 9001:2015 encompasses improvements from the 2008 standard which relates to:
• A stronger focus on risk management and customer satisfaction
• More emphasis on leadership and commitment
• Fewer prescriptive requirements
• More requirements on communication and strategic alignment
• Formal introduction of ‘interested parties’.
MIPAC is proud to be certified to the new standard and continues its commitment to refine and improve its quality deliverables to its customers.