OSIsoft PI & AF Plant historikus opgradering
Reichhold is one of the worlds largest suppliers of resins for composite and coating applications with over 25 manufacturing plants across the globe. Five of Reichhold plants with OSIsoft PI plant historians and OSIsoft AF (Asset Frame-work) needed upgrading.
The OSIsoft systems are crucial to process performance reporting and plant production reporting. A seamless upgrade without loss of any historical data was a key requirement for Reichhold plant leaders.
Mipac, an OSIsoft partner and experienced in configuring and deploying the PI & AF systems, was engaged to upgrade these systems. Mipac proposed and were able to undertake these upgrades remotely from its Brisbane head office.
- Establish/co-ordinate local plant project/system responsibilities
- Establish and confirm data connectivity
- Configure and test new Pi and AF systems
- Test plant data connectivity to new systems
- Implement/cutover plant data to new systems
- Migrate historical data to new systems
- Maintain plant data security
- All sites were upgraded without loss of data
- The upgrades were coordinated with local plant system managers and under-taken from Mipac’s Brisbane head office