Seqwater/TEW Image Flat WTP Master Control Valves Upgrade
Seqwater Image Flat WTP, QLD
PLC software configuration and interfacing to existing plant PLC. Also modifications to the site SCADA.
Siemens PLC, Schneider
Mipac is Seqwater Monitor-ing and Control Systems (MCS) - SCADA System Integration Specialist panel member
Seqwater project for the refurbishment of 6 master control valves at Image Flat WTP which involves installation of rotary encoders and VSDs to improve the accuracy and repeatability of position control for these valves.
- Design, selection and procurement of PLC hardware
- PLC and SCADA programming to fully incorporate the new systems into the existing control solution, including detailed alarm and reporting structure
- FAT (factory acceptance testing)
- Reviewing and revising the control functional description document
- SAT, Control System commissioning and operator/maintenance Seqwater staff training
- Cutover was undertaken within the planned/scheduled time with no impact on Brisbane water production and supply
- All site works carried out met the Seqwater safety requirements with no incidents
- Working with the many stakeholders involved in the project ensured commissioning and cutovers were seamless