Ok Tedi Process Control Improvement Project
Papua New Guinea
Process Control Improvement
OK Tedi management embarked upon a comprehensive upgrade project to their ageing Bailey INfi90 processing plant controls. They engaged Mipac as the Owner Representative in the Plant Control System upgrade project.
- Assisting in the selection of the new control system
- Management of project design, commissioning and implementation
- Development of specifications and standards for the networking and control system.
- Developing conceptual designs of the network and control system to allow vendor (ABB) to design appropriate ABB 800xA system.
- Management of procurement activities.
- Managed vendor configuration and FAT activities.
- Managed installation and commissioning activities on-site for control system cutover.
Основные моменты проекта
- Mipac managed a phased upgrade of the automation system for the whole mill
- The project involved replacing the existing control system which consisted of Bailey Infi90 with ABB 800xA.
- The 800xA control system was implemented in Parallel to allow a seamless cutover.
Связаться с нами