PI Integrator for Business Analytics installation, configuration Power BI dashboards, PI data publishing to SQL
Cobre Panama mine is a large copper deposit located approximately 120km west of Panama City. The Cobre Panama project consists of an open-pit mine, facilities for ore crushing, conveying, stockpiling and processing, as well as ancillary plant including a port and 300MW powerplant.
- Full plant-wide control system (PWCS) design, configuration and commissioning
- OSIsoft PI System server configuration and testing
- PI-AF based plant hierarchy design and development including calculations and roll-up analyses
- Implementation of Mipac Process Advantage™ (MPA) as the visualisation and communication tool for the power station
- Installation and configuration of PI Integrator for Business Analytics and Power BI as the visualisation tool for the concentrator.
Основные моменты проекта
- Mipac delivered a +70,000 point OSIsoft PI System to site and integrated it with the Siemens PWCS
- The PI-AF tree contains +8,000 elements which can be classified into +400 element templates. Mipac developed +3000 PI analyses
- Installation and configuration of the PI Integrator for Business Analytics. LIMS assay result integration to the nominated SQL Server target, and API integration into PI
- Example reports developed with documented guidelines produced for site personnel to extend functionality of PI, MPA and Power BI