The Production Scheduling module creates the production plan for the cathode harvesting cycle of the Tankhouse. It can be scheduled as far into the future as desired. Typically, the production plan will provide information by day as to which sections are being stripped, strip and scrap, and re-loaded Once published, the plan presents a web scheduler which is accessible to operators and supervisors simultaneously and is accessible on any device with sufficient network access and the capability to run a Google Chrome browser (printable daily or monthly versions are also available).
The scheduler has the following customisable options:
- Capturing production data (automated or via manual entry if not available)
- Tracking anodes in sections (automated or via manual entry if not available)
- Tracking crane progress against plan
- Section/cell availability
- Anode/cathode inventories (automated or via manual entry if not available)
The Production Scheduling module has the capacity to link to existing databases (customisation as required) to make use of existing information.
Furthermore, the Production Scheduler can be used for budgeting, forecasting, or ‘what if’ analysis by creating alternate production plans. These do not interfere with the current published plan and can be run separately while incorporating available historical data.