Seqwater/TEW Image Flat WTP Master Control Valves Upgrade
Seqwater Image Flat WTP, QLD
PLC software configuration and interfacing to existing plant PLC. Also modifications to the site SCADA.
I / O数
Siemens PLC, Schneider
Mipac is Seqwater Monitor-ing and Control Systems (MCS) - SCADA System Integration Specialist panel member
Seqwater project for the refurbishment of 6 master control valves at Image Flat WTP which involves installation of rotary encoders and VSDs to improve the accuracy and repeatability of position control for these valves.
- Design, selection and procurement of PLC hardware
- PLC and SCADA programming to fully incorporate the new systems into the existing control solution, including detailed alarm and reporting structure
- FAT (factory acceptance testing)
- Reviewing and revising the control functional description document
- SAT, Control System commissioning and operator/maintenance Seqwater staff training
- Cutover was undertaken within the planned/scheduled time with no impact on Brisbane water production and supply
- All site works carried out met the Seqwater safety requirements with no incidents
- Working with the many stakeholders involved in the project ensured commissioning and cutovers were seamless