Mipac’s electrical design team performs detailed work for a variety of mineral processing clients, both domestic and international.
It recently completed a significant project for an Armenian gold plant upgrade, delivering designs for:
- distribution transformers
- high-voltage switch gear
- motor control centres, and
- earthing grid and lightning protection design.
Mipac’s scope included managing the tender process on the client’s behalf, as well as final purchase recommendations.
“Mipac’s ability to deliver complete electrical design packages complements the suite of engineering services we offer,” Mipac Business Development Manager says.
“Our electrical design team seamlessly integrates electrical work with instrumentation disciplines. Having these disciplines under one roof means a greater capacity for quality control leading to reduced risk and shorter start-up times.”
Mipac’s electrical design team produces:
- load studies
- MV and LV single line development
- protective earthing schemes
- power system analysis studies
- protective relay co-ordination studies
- MV and LV protection schemes
- MV and LV electrical equipment specifications
- design of motor and equipment control schematics
- design of VSD systems
- light and power system design, and
- cabling and ladder design