- Mipac officially registers as a company and commences with 17 employees at Sandgate Road, Albion (Brisbane, Australia).
- Bob Yench is the Managing Director & Chairman
- Tony Mathison appointed as Managing Director
- Bob Greenelsh appointed as Chairman
- Mipac wins two PACE Awards for in Mopani Copper Mines, Zambia and Norske Skog, Albury
- Mipac celebrates our 10 year anniversary.
- 100+ projects delivered.
- Eddie De Rivera appointed as Managing Director
- Mipac HQ moves to Navigator Place, Hendra
- Mipac wins 2008 PACE Zenith Award for the Kazzinc New Metallurgy project in Kazakhstan
- MIPAC wins PACE Zenith Award for Tank House Management solution, CellView®
- Mipac appoints an agent in Chile.
- Geoff Gault appointed as a Director.
- Mipac opens an office in Vancouver, Canada.
- Geoff Gault elected as Chairman
- Mipac HQ moves to 369 Ann Street, Brisbane.
- Joe Pease appointed as a Director
- Bob Greenelsh retires as a Director
- Mipac opens an office in Perth, Western Australia
- Mipac celebrates our 21 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
- 65 employees and counting
- Mipac HQ moves to 410 Ann Street, Brisbane
- +250 projects delivered
- Brian Forrester appointed as a Director
- 80 employees and counting
- +300 projects delivered
We are here to make sure you meet your operational and business goals no matter what the project. It's easy to start the conversation.