- TARP Application: Your teams can now minimise variability and risk using our digital Trigger Action Response Plan (TARP) application. Streamline corrective actions and leverage the power of data for enhanced decision-making to increase production. Discover the full potential of our enhanced TARP application:
- Event Frame Data Entry: We’ve added a feature that enables you to edit PI event frames straight from MPA. This function simplifies the process of updating event frame attributes and recording results, enabling smoother data management.
- Optimised Performance: We’ve made several refinements that ensure MPA runs smoothly and efficiently, enhancing your user experience.
- Streamlined User Interface: You’ll notice subtle improvements to the MPA interface, designed to make your interactions with the applications even more intuitive and user-friendly. You’ll love improved flexibility in the data grid with saved sorts and groupings for more precise data analysis.
- Preparation for Upcoming Features: While we cannot reveal all the details just yet, we are laying the groundwork for an innovative Workflow Engine, designed to transform the way you integrate and shape data within MPA. This is set to be launched in an upcoming version, and we can’t wait to share more about it soon.
We’re always striving to improve MPA to better serve your needs. Look forward to more updates as we continue to enhance our suite of applications to deliver operational excellence.